HOSTING A JOHN SAINT RYAN CLINIC 2020
Hosting a John Saint Ryan clinic is a wonderful way to introduce others to Johns’ skills & experience as a teacher/trainer & rider.
His ability to help other riders & their horses has been honed over several decades.
His teachings include work from his studies with Tom Dorrance & Classical Masters, together with his academic studies through the International Society for Equitation Science.
Johns’ clinics are open to horses & riders from all breeds & disciplines.
If you are interested in hosting a John Saint Ryan clinic here are the steps to follow:
1. Contact us by email: email@example.com
2. Request a date for your clinic & to discuss the type of clinic you prefer.
1 to 3 day CLINIC DETAILS
9am - 12 noon1 hour lunch1pm - 4pm
Maximum of 12 people for Group Clinic
The host has the option to split the riders into two Groups of 6 dependent on experiencein this case each Group will ride for an hour and a half in the morning and the same in the afternoon.
3. A tentative date will then be arranged. In order for the clinic to be confirmed, all places must be filled and all deposits collected 6 weeks before the proposed clinic date. eg. Clinic scheduled for 1st June, all places filled and deposits collected by mid April.
4. CLINIC FEES:
(Please contact us for JSR current rider and auditor fees)
JSR travel expenses within the USA $500 Clinic Host provide/arranges accommodation for JSR
Host Responsibilities and Recommendations:
1. Promote the clinic locally and regionally by distributing flyers, placing ads, etc. (John Saint Ryan Horsemanship will provide a clinic flyer to be distributed, and will advertise via our website, e-newsletters and social media sites.)
2. Collect a 50% non-refundable deposit for each rider when they register for the clinic . Balance must be paid 1 week prior to the clinic
3. Distribute & collect registration & release forms. (Supplied by John Saint Ryan Horsemanship when clinic is confirmed.)
4. Arrange for morning coffee / juice / snacks, bottled water throughout each day, & lunch (this can be as simple as you directing participants to local restaurants or having food available for purchase).
5. Coordinate stalling & facility fees if required.
6. Direct participants & auditors to parking, stalling, arena areas, etc
7. Provide a paddock or stalling for JSR horses, when necessary.
Pens or corrals for John’s horses must be provided for up to 2 horses. These pens should be clean and safe with water available. Johns’ horses can go in one large pen or pasture; specifics can be discussed and arranged.
1.Clinic host / coordinator will receive one complimentary rider place in the clinic each day, to be used at their discretion.
2. Promotion of your facility.
3. Stall & facility fees, including snacks & beverage sales.
4. 25% of auditor fees collected.
1. Arena: We need a large enough area for the horses & riders to move around safely, preferably a covered arena If the host does not have a covered arena, it is their responsibility to have an alternative venue with such in case of inclement weather.
2. Parking for trucks, trailers & auditor vehicles
3. Stalls or paddocks available for participants.
Copyright © 2018 John Saint Ryan - All Rights Reserved.